10 Ways to Save Buyers Time and Money
1. Get pre-approved prior to making an offer.
2. Include a complimentary note to seller when making an offer. Sellers will negotiate for the
benefit of the buyer, if they like the buyer.
3. Ask your agent for a market analysis on the property you want to buy.
4. Choose an Agent who truly is passionate about getting you in the right home.
5. Know the difference between your wants and needs, try to be more imaginative when a house you are
viewing is not staged as a showhome. Alot of buyers miss great opportunities because they can't pass the clutter etc.
6. Have your agents search other sources beyond MLS.
7. Have a home inspection prior to close.
8. Have as little contingencies as possible in making an offer.
9. Work with an agent that has a quick call back timeframe. When negotiating, time is money.
10. Work with an agent that has a transaction checklist to be sure that all data and tasks are
tended to and completed for a positive experience